Delight friends and family with these Bloody Mary Oyster Shooters at your next party.
Bloody Mary Oyster Shooters
Write a review
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1⁄3 cup vodka
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 fresh oysters on half shell
- Garnish: celery leaves, freshly cracked black pepper
- In a small pitcher, combine tomato juice, vodka, Worcestershire, hot sauce, salt, and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve, at least 15 minutes. Divide tomato mixture among 12 wide-mouth shot glasses. Garnish oysters with celery leaves and pepper, if desired. Serve with shooters.
Louisiana Cookin http://www.louisianacookin.com/