MAKES 4 TO 6 SERVINGS
Courtesy of Loren Wood
· 1 cup olive oil
· 1 cup tarragon vinegar
· ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
· 3 tablespoons chopped fresh shallot
· 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
· 2 tablespoons crushed red pepper
· 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
· 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
· 1 pound cooked crab claws
1. In a small bowl, whisk together
olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, shallot,
chives, red pepper, parsley, and Cajun
seasoning; set aside ⅓ cup vinaigrette
in a small bowl.
2. Lightly wash claws to separate them.
Place crab claws in a resealable plastic bag.
Pour vinaigrette over claws. Refrigerate
for at least 2 hours before serving.
3. Remove claws from refrigerator 30
minutes before serving. Discard excess
marinade from claws, and serve with
lemon wedges and reserved vinaigrette.