Fire up the grill and get the burgers ready, it’s grilling season! The late spring and summer months are a time when many people like to show off their outdoor cooking skills. Whether a juicy cheeseburger, a leaner turkey burger, salmon burger, or a Not So Sloppy Joe BBQ Burger, each is infused with Creole flavor thanks to Tony’s pourable marinades and seasonings.
Not So Sloppy Joe BBQ Burgers
- 2 Pounds Ground Beef
- 1 Cup Tony’s 30-Minute Burger Marinade, Plus More to Glaze
- 6 Pretzel Buns
- Fresh Jalapeños (Optional)
- Start by marinating the ground beef in Tony’s 30-Minute Burger Marinade. Marinate for at least 30 minutes, longer for a more intense flavor.
- After the beef marinates, form it into thin patties.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook the patties for about 2 ½-3 minutes (you will notice the burgers start to separate). Flip halfway through. After flipping, glaze the patties with more Tony’s Burger Marinade.
- Toast the buns. Once patties finish cooking, place them on the toasted buns. Top with sliced jalapeños and anything else you desire.