This crunchy and subtly sweet Apple-Jicama Slaw is the perfect summer side.
Write a review
- 3 Granny Smith apples, cored and thinly sliced
- ½ pound jicama, thinly sliced
- ½ head green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch radishes, sliced ⅛ inch thick
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, add apple, jicama, cabbage, and radish; toss to combine. In a small bowl, add cilantro, olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, salt, and pepper. Whisk until combined, 20 to 30 seconds. Add dressing to apple mixture, and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Louisiana Cookin https://www.louisianacookin.com/