Asparagus and Tomato Quiche
Makes 6 servings
- 1 Baked Pie Crust (9-inch)
- 1 cup asparagus pieces (1-inch)
- ¾ cup shredded Italian cheese blend (3 oz.)
- 1 cup cherry tomato slices
- 6 EGGS
- ½ cup milk
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. white pepper
- Heat oven to 375°F. Blanch asparagus in boiling water for 1 minute. DRAIN well. Sprinkle cheese evenly in bottom of pie shell top with asparagus and tomatoes in an even layer.
- Beat eggs, milk, sour cream, salt and pepper in medium bowl until blended. Carefully Pour over filling in pie shell.
- Bake in center of 375°F oven until center is almost set but jiggles slightly when dish is gently shaken and knife inserted near center comes out clean, about 40 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes Cut into wedges.
*This recipe has not been tested by Hoffman Media test kitchens.