Avocado Ranch Deviled Eggs
Author: Recipe provided by Louisiana Egg Commission
Yields: 12 servings, 2 filled egg whites each
- 12 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 2 avocados, pitted, peeled, and mashed
- 3 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ cup bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- Garnish: chopped green onion
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; place in a medium bowl.
- Add avocados, dressing, lime juice, green onion, and garlic salt to yolks. Mash until well combined.
- Divide yolk mixture evenly between egg whites.
- Sprinkle bacon onto filled egg whites just before serving. Garnish with green onion, if desired.