Fresh blackberries, cane syrup, and ginger give this daiquiri a fruity, zesty flavor you’ll be craving all summer long.
Yields: 2 servings
- 1 (6-ounce) container fresh blackberries
- 2 tablespoons cane syrup
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 3 ounces light rum
- ½ ounce orange liqueur
- ½ ounce fresh lime juice
- Garnish: skewered fresh blackberries and lime wedges
- In the work bowl of a food processor, pulse together blackberries, cane syrup, 1 tablespoon water, and ginger until smooth. Strain mixture through a fine-mesh sieve into a medium bowl, discarding seeds. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice; add blackberry mixture, rum, orange liqueur, and lime juice. Cover and shake until cold. Strain mixture into 2 coupe glasses. Garnish with blackberries, if desired.