Spring into a season of flavor with Creole-style salad dressings! Spring is a time when many people start to eat lighter meals, but eating lighter doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice taste. Whether you’re eating salads or foods like meats and sandwiches, a flavorful salad dressing can be the difference between a boring or a spectacular meal.
With that in mind, Tony Chachere’s® Famous Creole Cuisine introduces its first-ever line of salad dressings. These multi-purpose dressings are the perfect complement to all the flavors found in Tony Chachere’s® product lines. From the peppercorn-like zing of the Ranch, to the sweet and peppery zip of the French, and the herbal zest of the Italian, these dressings are so versatile they can be used on just about anything. From salads, chicken dishes, pastas and shrimp scampi, to braising, basting and marinating, Tony Chachere’s® Creole-style dressings bring endless possibilities to the table.
Try this delicious Zesty Grilled Steak Salad and browse other savory selections from Tony Chachere’s® like, Chicken Skewers with Bacon Ranch Coleslaw, Cajun Fried Chicken Sandwich, Chicken Skewers with Bacon Ranch Coleslaw, and Crunchy Creole Ranch Salmon.
- 2 Strip Steaks (10-12 Ounces Each)
- ¾ Cup Tony Chachere’s® Creole-Style Steakhouse Marinade
- 3 Ears of Corn, Shucked
- 8 Cups Spring Mix
- 6 Campari Tomatoes, Quartered
- ½ Pound Strawberries, Hulled and Sliced
- 4 Ounces Blue Cheese Crumbles
- ¾ Cup Canned Crispy Fried Onions
- ¾ Cup Tony Chachere’s® Creole-Style Italian Salad Dressing
- Add steaks to a shallow bowl. Cover with Tony Chachere’s® Creole-Style Steakhouse Marinade. Flip steaks. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- While the steaks are marinating, preheat grill to high for 10 minutes. Add corn and cook, make sure to turn often until evenly charred, about 10 minutes. Remove from grill and let cool. Once cool, using a sharp knife, slice the corn off the cob onto a plate. Set aside.
- Once the steaks are finished marinating, place the steaks on the grill on high heat (400°-450°F). Cook until slightly charred, about 4 minutes. Turn steaks over and continue to cook for an additional 3-5 minutes, or until grilled to your liking. Remove from the grill and slice thin, against the grain.
- Add the spring mix to a large bowl or platter. Toss with the corn, tomatoes and strawberries and about half of the dressing. Stir in the blue cheese crumbles and crispy onions. Add the steak and drizzle with remaining dressing, if desired.