Buttermilk Mustard Potato Salad
Yields: 6 servings
- 2 pounds red potatoes
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- ½ cup whole buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill
- In a large saucepan, bring potatoes, 1 teaspoon salt, and water to cover to a boil over high heat. Boil until tender, about 20 minutes. Let cool completely. Slice potatoes into ½-inch-thick slices.
- In a large bowl, whisk together buttermilk, mayonnaise, mustard, oil, and remaining 1 teaspoon salt. Gently toss potatoes with buttermilk dressing and dill.