Cedar Plank Snapper with Grilled Vegetables
Write a review
- 1 (15x6-inch) cedar plank, soaked
- ⅓ cup plus 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 6 (6-ounce) snapper fillets
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) bag miniature sweet peppers
- 1 fresh jalapeño
- 1 fresh poblano pepper
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Garnish: fresh cilantro and lime wedges
- Spray grill rack with nonstick nonflammable cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°).
- Brush snapper fillets with ⅓ cup olive oil, and season with 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon black pepper.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining olive oil, peppers, and onion, tossing to combine. Place peppers and onion on grill, and cook until charred. Set aside until cool enough to handle.
- Chop peppers and onion. In a medium bowl, combine grilled vegetables, remaining 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon pepper, lime juice, remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, and cilantro.
- Grill snapper until opaque and cooked through, about 3 to 5 minutes per side. Serve with charred vegetables. Garnish with cilantro, and lime wedges, if desired.
Louisiana Cookin https://www.louisianacookin.com/