This light but hearty salad helps ground this rich meal.
Champagne-Mustard Greens Salad
Makes 6 Servings
- 2 tablespoons Champagne vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (5-ounce) package fresh spring mix lettuces
- ½ cup halved cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ¼ cup candied pecans
- ¼ cup thinly sliced radish
- ¼ cup crumbled goat cheese
- In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, honey, garlic, and salt. Whisk in oil in a slow, steady stream, until fully combined.
- Add lettuces, tomatoes, onion, pecans, radish, and goat cheese, tossing until just combined. Serve immediately.