This colorful recipe has a great balance of flavors and textures and will round out any gathering or potluck.
Colorful Vegetable Slaw
Makes 6 to 8 Servings
- 1½ cups shredded purple cabbage
- 1½ cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup sliced green onion
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon celery seed
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all cabbage, carrot, bell peppers, celery, green onion, and parsley.
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar and all remaining ingredients. Pour vinegar mixture over cabbage mixture, tossing until evenly coated and well combined. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.