Corn whiskey makes this cocktail unique.
Write a review
- 2 (2-inch) pieces orange peel
- ¾ teaspoon cane syrup, such as Steen’s
- ¾ teaspoon water
- 6 drops Bittermen’s Xocolatl Mole Bitters
- 2½ ounces straight corn whiskey, such as Mellow Corn Garnish: orange peel
- In a cocktail shaker, add orange peel, cane syrup, ¾ teaspoon water, and bitters. Muddle until fragrant. Add ice and whiskey, and stir until cold. Strain into a glass of fresh ice, and serve with an orange peel, if desired.
Louisiana Cookin https://www.louisianacookin.com/