Champagne Vinegar adds a sophisticated flavor to this Crab Maison Crostini.
Crab Maison Crostini
Write a review
- 24 (1/2-inch slices) French bread (from 1 loaf)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1 pound fresh jumbo lump crabmeat, picked free of shells
- ¾ cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup whole grain Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons chopped capers
- 2 tablespoons Champagne vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Garnish: micro arugula
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with aluminum foil. Lay bread slices evenly on prepared pans. Drizzle oil over bread, and sprinkle evenly with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Bake until lightly golden and crispy, about 15 minutes. Let cool to room temperature. Store in an airtight container up to 3 days.
- In a large bowl, gently combine crabmeat, celery, mayonnaise, mustard, capers, vinegar, parsley, zest, remaining ½ teaspoon salt, and pepper. Cover, and refrigerate up to 2 days. Spoon 1 tablespoon crab mixture on each crostini. Top with micro arugula, if desired.
Louisiana Cookin https://www.louisianacookin.com/