Enjoy the Cajun spiced corn you love at a crawfish boil without having to cook up all that other seafood.
Crawfish Boil Corn
Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 12 cups water
- ¼ cup plus 1 teaspoon crawfish, shrimp, and crab boil, divided
- 1 lemon, quartered
- 5 ears sweet corn, shucked and halved
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon lightly packed lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Garnish: chopped fresh parsley; crawfish, shrimp, and crab boil
- In a large stockpot, bring 12 cups water, ¼ cup crab boil, and lemon to a boil over medium-high heat. Add corn, and cook until tender, about 4 minutes. Drain, and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, parsley, lemon zest and juice, and remaining 1 teaspoon crab boil. Drizzle corn with butter mixture. Garnish with parsley and crab boil, if desired.