Make 8 servings
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 ounces cooked crawfish tails, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 24 wonton wrappers
- Pepper jelly, to serve
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly spray 2 (12-cup) muffin pans with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, crawfish, mayonnaise, and chives. In a small bowl, whisk together egg and 1 tablespoon water.
- Working in small batches, place wontons on a work surface. Brush egg mixture on all four edges of wontons.
- Spoon 1 rounded teaspoon cream cheese mixture in center of each wonton.
- Lift and press 2 opposing corners together over filling. Lift and press remaining 2 opposing corners, and bring them to the middle to form a pouch. Press seams together, and fold over top where all four corners meet. Place 1 filled wonton in each prepared muffi n cup.
- Bake until edges are golden brown, about 18 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Heat pepper jelly in microwave on high until just melted, about 30 seconds. Serve with rangoons.