These easy mini quiches make breakfast a breeze.
Creole Mini Quiches
A simple and delicious brunch dish.
Write a review
- 1 (17.3-ounce) box frozen puff pastry, thawed (2 sheets)
- 1 cup finely chopped Andouille sausage
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- ¼ cup finely chopped green onion
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375°. Lightly grease 2 (12-cup) muffin pans with nonstick cooking spray.
- Unfold pastry sheets, and using a 3½-inch round cutter, cut 12 rounds from each sheet. Press pastry rounds into the bottom and up sides of prepared muffin cups.
- In a medium bowl, combine sausage, cheese, bell pepper, and green onion. Divide sausage mixture among prepared muffin cups.
- In a small bowl, whisk together half-and-half, eggs, Creole seasoning, and garlic powder. Pour half-and-half mixture evenly in muffin cups.
- Bake until set, 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool in pans for 2 minutes. Remove from pans, and serve warm.
Louisiana Cookin https://www.louisianacookin.com/