NEW JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2021 ISSUE
In this brand-new January/February issue of Louisiana Cookin‘, you’ll find so many recipes and tips to make this new year the tastiest one yet. With Mardi Gras on the horizon, make sure your festivities include one of our delicious king cakes, like the Easy Cinnamon Roll King Cake or Pralines and Cream King Cake. Our Fat Tuesday Brunch has all the mouthwatering inspiration you need to celebrate at home with recipes like Muffuletta Quiche and Spicy Fried Chicken and Cornmeal Waffles. Plus, we’re serving up winter dinner inspiration, new twists with andouille sausage, incredible oyster recipes, and so much more.
The Louisiana Cookin' tablet edition brings you all the best of every issue in an easy-to-access format!
- Free full screen preview of each Issue and Special Issues.
- Browse before you buy just like at the newsstand.
- You can now “Clip” your favorite content or recipes and email to yourself to print or save.
- The new app also contains direct access to everything digital : Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and our Website, all within the app!
*New features available only on the Apple iOS.
Try It Now:
- Get the latest Louisiana Cookin’ issue two weeks before print
- Access all your magazines in one place
- Never miss an issue