NEW MAY/JUNE 2020 ISSUE
Our May/June issue is packed with the all the delicious recipes and travel tips you need to know about as you make your summer plans. This issue features our second annual LA 31 Awards, which highlight the best bites, sights, and experiences in the Bayou State. Discover a few of our favorite po’ boys, try a new twist on fried shrimp with a recipe from Chef John Folse, and find some of our new favorite recipes for spring and summer, like Zapp’s Potato Chip-Crusted Fish and Crab Beignets.
The Louisiana Cookin’ tablet edition brings you all the best of every issue in an easy-to-access format!
- Free full screen preview of each Issue and Special Issues.
- Browse before you buy just like at the newsstand.
- You can now “Clip” your favorite content or recipes and email to yourself to print or save.
- The new app also contains direct access to everything digital : Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and our Website, all within the app!
*New features available only on the Apple iOS.
Try It Now:
- Get the latest Louisiana Cookin’ issue two weeks before print
- Access all your magazines in one place
- Never miss an issue