NEW MARCH/APRIL 2019 ISSUE
Just in time for crawfish season, the 2019 March/April issue is boiling over with delicious recipes featuring our favorite crustacean. You’ll find recipes for classics like Crawfish Pie and Chef John Folse’s Crawfish Bisque, plus a few new ways to use those leftover crawfish tails. There’s even a Bloody Mary made with crawfish boil bitters. Top it off with a handful of fresh seafood recipes for the Lenten season, and you’re ready to get cooking!
The Louisiana Cookin’ tablet edition brings you all the best of every issue in an easy-to-access format!
- Free full screen preview of each Issue and Special Issues.
- Browse before you buy just like at the newsstand.
- You can now “Clip” your favorite content or recipes and email to yourself to print or save.
- The new app also contains direct access to everything digital : Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and our Website, all within the app!
*New features available only on the Apple iOS.
Try It Now:
- Get the latest Louisiana Cookin’ issue before it hits newsstands
- Access all your magazines in one place
- Never miss an issue, including special issues and back issues