NEW SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2020 ISSUE
In our September/October issue, we introduce our 2020 Chefs to Watch, a talented group of chefs who represent the future of Louisiana’s beloved cuisine. This issue also highlights the season’s best flavors, with recipes for satsumas, sweet potatoes, oysters, and more. Whether you try one of our bananas Foster-inspired desserts or cook up a pot of classic chicken and sausage gumbo, this issue is sure to keep you well-fed throughout the coming months.
The Louisiana Cookin’ tablet edition brings you all the best of every issue in an easy-to-access format!
- Free full screen preview of each Issue and Special Issues.
- Browse before you buy just like at the newsstand.
- You can now “Clip” your favorite content or recipes and email to yourself to print or save.
- The new app also contains direct access to everything digital : Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and our Website, all within the app!
*New features available only on the Apple iOS.
Try It Now:
- Get the latest Louisiana Cookin’ issue two weeks before print
- Access all your magazines in one place
- Never miss an issue