Frisee With Grapefruit Vinaigrette
Write a review
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 1/4 cup whole buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 4 heads frisée
- 2 red grapefruits, peeled and segmented
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In the work bowl of a food processor or blender, add olive oil, grapefruit juice, buttermilk, salt, and pepper; process until combined. Cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, place pine nuts, and bake until lightly browned, 4 to 6 minutes. Remove frisée leaves from root end, and trim any dark green tips. To serve, divide frisée between 6 plates, add grapefruit sections, pine nuts, and buttermilk dressing.
Louisiana Cookin https://www.louisianacookin.com/