Peak-season strawberries and a touch of honey make this fruit salad a surefire crowd-pleaser.
Makes 6 Servings
- 3 cups orange segments
- 2 pounds fresh strawberries, diced (about 3 cups)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Garnish: fresh mint leaves
- In a large bowl, combine orange segments, strawberries, and chopped mint.
- In a small bowl, combine lime zest and juice and honey. Pour over orange mixture, gently tossing until combined. Garnish with mint leaves, if desired.