Deli pizza dough makes these homemade Garlicky Herb Rolls incredibly simple.
Garlicky Herb Rolls
Yields: About 16
- 2 (16-ounce) bags deli pizza dough
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon chopped fresh sage
- 1 tablespoon flaked sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray an 8-inch square baking dish with baking spray with flour.
- On a lightly floured surface, divide dough into 16 pieces. Roll each piece into a ball, and place, smooth side up, in prepared pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
- In a small skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add thyme, garlic, and sage; cook until fragrant, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a heatproof bowl.
- Brush a generous amount of garlic-herb butter onto rolls, and sprinkle with sea salt. Cover with foil, and bake 5 to 10 minutes more. Serve warm.