Look no farther for a quick-and-easy grilled flank steak by Chloe Polemis for your next weeknight barbecue.
Grilled Flank Steak with Coffee-Dijon Marinade
Write a review
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Creole mustard
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1½ pounds flank steak
- 1 large shallot, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- In a small bowl, stir together garlic, mustard, vinegar, oil, espresso powder, salt, and pepper. Place steak into a large, shallow dish, and rub garlic mixture on all sides of beef. Top with shallot and parsley. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Spray grill rack with nonstick nonflammable cooking spray, and preheat grill to high heat (400 to 450°). Grill meat 3 minutes per side for medium-rare or until desired doneness. Remove from heat, and let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
Louisiana Cookin https://www.louisianacookin.com/