Grilled Lamb Chops With Spring Herb Sauce
Tender lamb is brought to life with zippy herbs.
Write a review
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Champagne vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper,
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 9 double-ribbed bone-in lamb chops, frenched
- In the work bowl of a food processor or blender, add olive oil, vinegar, mint, parsley, chives, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Blend until well combined. Cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Preheat grill pan or grill to high (400° to 450°). In a small bowl, combine remaining 2 tablespoons salt, remaining 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and cinnamon. Rub salt mixture on both sides of lamb chops.
- When grill begins to smoke, add lamb chops, and grill 4 to 6 minutes per side or until desired internal temperature is reached (145° for medium-rare). Serve immediately with herb sauce.
Louisiana Cookin https://www.louisianacookin.com/