Fire up the grill, grab the chips and drinks, and let the games begin!
From sweet and spicy wings to cheesy and creamy dips, crunchy tenders, delectable chili and even Cajun poppers, all it takes is one bite and you won’t be able to resist your favorite game-day eats thanks to Tony Chachere’s.
- 12+ Shrimp, Peeled & Deveined
- 2 Andouille Sausage Links
- Tony’s More Spice Creole Seasoning
- Tony’s No Salt Seasoning Blend
- 2 Blocks Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Mexican Cheese, Shredded
- 24+ Jalapeños
- 1 Package Bacon
- Oil up the shrimp and then season heavily with Tony’s More Spice Seasoning.
- Add shrimp to skewers, then smoke on a grill at 350°F for about 15-20 minutes alongside the andouille sausage, which should cook for about 30-45 minutes.
- Slice the jalapeños in half and remove the insides but save the seeds to add later.
- Once the shrimp is cooked, mince them.
- Once the sausage links are cooked, let them cool, remove the casings and mince them.
- In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese, shrimp, sausage, shredded cheese, about 2-3 tablespoons of Tony’s No Salt Seasoning and the jalapeño seeds – as many as you’d like depending on your spice preference. Mix together.
- Fill each side of the jalapeños, then either wrap each half with bacon or put the jalapeños back together and then wrap with bacon.
- Season with more Tony’s More Spice Seasoning and then smoke at 350°F for 45 minutes to an hour. Once the bacon is fully cooked, they are ready.