Some cocktails batch well, this one doesn’t. For best results, shake up this drink one at a time.
Milk Punch Fizz
Makes 1 Serving
- 1½ ounces brandy
- 1 ounce heavy whipping cream
- 1 ounce Simply Syrup (recipe follows)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1 egg white
- 2 ounces soda water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup boiling water
- In a cocktail shaker, combine brandy, cream, Simple Syrup, lemon juice, vanilla, and egg white. Cover and shake for 1 minute.
- Add ice. Cover and shake for 1 minute. Strain into a collins glass. Let stand for 1 minute. Carefully add soda water.
- In a heatproof measuring cup, combine sugar and 1 cup boiling water. Stir until sugar dissolves; let stand until cool. Transfer to a resealable container, and refrigerate until ready to use or up to 1 month.