These mini crawfish pies will be a hit at your next party.
Mini Crawfish Pies
These tasty crawfish appetizers will be a hit at your next party.
Write a review
- 1 (14.1-ounce) package refrigerated piecrusts
- 1/2 (16-ounce) package thick-cut bacon, cut into 1/8-inch pieces
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped chives
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 (16-ounce) package crawfish tails, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll piecrusts on a lightly floured work surface. Cut 24 (3 1/2-inch) circles from crusts, and press into 24 mini muffin cups. Prick sides and bottom of crusts with a fork.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until bacon is cooked and crisp, 22 to 24 minutes. In a medium bowl, add bacon, cheese, chives, flour, salt, pepper, milk, and eggs. Whisk to combine. Gently stir in crawfish to combine. Divide mixture evenly among crusts.
- Bake on bottom oven rack until lightly golden and puffy, about 15 minutes. Serve warm.
Louisiana Cookin https://www.louisianacookin.com/