Your holiday guests will be seriously impressed with this Muffuletta Flatbread.
Write a review
- 1 (16-ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust dough, room temperature
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup prepared Italian olive salad
- ½ cup sliced salami, quartered
- ½ cup sliced capicola, chopped
- ½ cup sliced mortadella, chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) block fresh mozzarella, halved and sliced
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Garnish: sliced pepperoncini
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 20x14-inch rectangle. Cut dough in half, and place on prepared pans. Stretch dough to length of baking sheets. Using a fork, prick holes in dough. Brush with oil. Bake for 5 minutes.
- In the work bowl of a food processor, pulse olive salad until finely chopped. Spread olive mixture onto flatbreads. Divide salami, capicola, and mortadella between flatbreads. Top with mozzarella, and sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Garnish with pepperoncini, if desired. Cut into triangles, and serve immediately.
Louisiana Cookin https://www.louisianacookin.com/