Oysters Rockefeller Crostini
- 16 (½-inch-thick) slices toasted baguette, divided
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ¼ cup chopped yellow onion
- ¼ cup chopped fresh spinach
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon Pernod
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 fresh oysters, shucked and drained
- Garnish: shaved Parmesan cheese, chopped fresh thyme
- Preheat oven to broil. Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In the work bowl of a food processor, place 4 baguette slices, celery, onion, spinach, butter, Pernod, garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper; pulse until combined.
- Arrange remaining 12 baguette slices in a single layer on prepared pan. Place one oyster on each baguette slice, and top with vegetable mixture.
- Broil until golden brown, about 4 minutes. Garnish with Parmesan and thyme, if desired.
Find more party perfect recipes in our newest issue of Louisiana Cookin’ magazine.