Pale Ale Blackberry Delight
A refreshing springtime cocktail.
Write a review
- 3 cups fresh blackberries, divided
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- ¾ cup cold honey bourbon, such as Jack Daniels Honey Bourbon
- 1 bunch fresh mint leaves, torn
- 6 (12-ounce) bottles cold pale ale
- In the container of a blender, add 1 cup blackberries, honey, and ginger. Process until smooth.
- In a large pitcher, add bourbon, mint, and remaining 2 cups blackberries. Muddle until blackberries are crushed. Pour blackberry purée over muddled fruit. Slowly add pale ale, tilting pitcher to reduce foam. Stir until combined. Serve immediately.
Louisiana Cookin https://www.louisianacookin.com/