In the summer, when Louisiana’s heat reaches record levels, a no cook tomato sauce is one of our favorite ways to enjoy the season’s freshest flavors.
Pasta with No Cook Tomato Sauce
A light and lovely no-cook tomato sauce for scorching summer days.
Write a review
- 3 to 4 large ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and chopped (about 3½ cups)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- ½ pound angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, garlic, salt, and pepper. Whisk in olive oil, parsley, and basil. For a smoother sauce, pulse all ingredients in a food processor until desired consistency is reached. Toss pasta with tomato mixture, and add Parmesan to taste.
Louisiana Cookin https://www.louisianacookin.com/