It’s a Pimm’s Cup with an exciting and flavorful twist! Infusing the liqueur with lemongrass adds citrusy notes that play well with the fresh cucumber and herbs in this fizzy take on everyone’s favorite cocktail.
Whether you are hosting a party or enjoying a backyard cookouts, you can whip up a pitcher of refreshing Pimm’s Cup Sparklers for any occasion. Your friends and family will thank you for it!
- 8 slices English cucumber
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 4 sprigs fresh mint
- 8 ounces Lemongrass Pimm’s (recipe follows)
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 16 ounces Champagne or sparkling wine, chilled
- Garnish: cucumber slices, fresh rosemary, fresh mint
- Place cucumber slices, rosemary, and mint in the bottom of a pitcher, and muddle until bruised. Fill pitcher halfway with ice. Add Lemongrass Pimm’s and lemon juice, stirring to combine. Divide mixture among 4 serving glasses. Top with Champagne. Garnish with cucumber, rosemary, and mint, if desired.
- 1 cup Pimm’s No. 1 liqueur
- 1 stalk lemongrass, cleaned and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 (4-inch) strip lemon peel, pith removed
- In a resealable jar, combine all ingredients. Seal jar, and let stand for 24 hours.