This spring, reach a new level of flavor with your favorite meals. Whether you’re grilling or chopping a savory salad, amp up the flavor with one of Tony Chachere’s 30-minute marinades. From skewers and kabobs to chicken and Caesar salads, and even stuffed turkey or chicken dinners, these marinades have tremendous versatility and will help to make all your spring dishes taste better.
Grilled Stuffed Chicken with Cream Sauce
For the Chicken:
- 4 Large Boneless Chicken Breasts
- ½ Cup Tony’s 30-Minute Chicken Marinade
For the Stuffing:
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 12 Ounces Spinach, Chopped
- 6 Ounces Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Mozzarella or Queso Cheese
- 2 Teaspoons Tony’s Spice N’ Herbs Seasoning
For the Cream Sauce:
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 2 Teaspoons Oil from Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- ½ Cup Parmesan, Grated
- 1 Teaspoon Tony’s Spice N’ Herbs Seasoning
- Slice the chicken breasts in half to make them foldable.
- Marinate the chicken in the Tony’s Chicken Marinade for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, add all the stuffing ingredients together and mix until well combined.
- Evenly distribute the filling into each chicken breast and seal in place with toothpicks.
- Add the chicken to a hot grill and let cook for about 10 minutes flipping halfway through. The chicken is done when the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, melt the butter and add all the sauce ingredients. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer and let cook for 5 minutes.
No wonder there Asses are massive
Tony can’t spell.