We packed a lot of bright summer flavor into these little Prosciutto-and-Cantaloupe Canapés.
Makes 12 Servings
- ¼ cup plain whole yogurt
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh mint
- ¼ teaspoon lemon zest
- ⅛ teaspoon Creole seasoning*
- 12 English water crackers
- 6 thin slices prosciutto, halved lengthwise
- 12 large cantaloupe balls
- Garnish: fresh mint leaves
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, minced mint, lemon zest, and Creole seasoning.
- Spread 1 teaspoon yogurt mixture onto each cracker. Fold prosciutto pieces to fit on top of crackers. Place 1 cantaloupe ball in center of prosciutto on each cracker. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Just before serving, garnish with mint leaves, if desired.
*We used Tony Chachere’s Original Creole Seasoning.