Any fresh berries will do wonderfully in this refreshing Bellini.
- 2 (6-ounce) packages fresh raspberries
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 (750-ml) bottles prosecco, chilled
- Garnish: fresh raspberries, lemon twists
- In the container of a blender, combine raspberries, sugar, and lemon juice; process until smooth. Strain mixture through a fine-mesh sieve. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- In bottom of each of 12 glasses, pour 2 tablespoons raspberry mixture. Top with chilled prosecco. Garnish with fresh raspberries and a lemon twist, if desired.