Roasted Cauliflower with Pecorino Romano
Nutty Pecorino Romano adds flair to this Roasted Cauliflower.
Write a review
- 2 heads cauliflower, florets removed
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine cauliflower, olive oil, butter, garlic, salt, and pepper. Spread in an even layer on prepared pan. Cook until tender, about 15 minutes. Sprinkle cheese evenly over cauliflower, and cook until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes. Garnish with tarragon, and serve immediately.
Louisiana Cookin https://www.louisianacookin.com/