Creamy potato salads don’t do well on hot Louisiana days, but this zippy vinegar version will certainly satisfy.
Roasted Potato Salad
Makes About 10 Servings
- 3 pounds baby red potatoes and gold potatoes, quartered
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1½ teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- ¾ teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 6 slices thick-cut bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl, stir together potatoes, 2 tablespoons oil, 1 teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper. Place in an even layer on prepared pan.
- Bake until golden brown and fork-tender, about 25 minutes. Let cool completely.
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, and remaining 1 tablespoon oil.
- In a large bowl, toss together vinegar mixture, potatoes, pecans, bacon, parsley, remaining ½ teaspoon salt, and remaining ¼ teaspoon pepper.