Rosemary-Lemon Shrimp Skewers
A light and fresh option for grilled shrimp.
Write a review
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon zest
- 1½ teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1½ pounds extra-jumbo fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined (tails left on)
- 18 (8- to 10-inch) sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 lemons, cut in wedges
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced 2 inches thick
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, rosemary, lemon zest, salt, and pepper, whisking to combine. Add shrimp, tossing to coat. Cover, and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Spray grill rack with nonstick nonflammable cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°). Strip rosemary leaves from stems, leaving 2 to 3 inches with leaves remaining at the ends. Reserve remaining leaves for another use. Skewer shrimp onto rosemary sprigs alternating with lemon and zucchini slices. Grill skewers 2 minutes. Flip skewers, and grill until shrimp are pink and firm, about 2 minutes more.
Louisiana Cookin https://www.louisianacookin.com/