Gingeroo is a ready-to-drink ginger cocktail made with Old New Orleans Crystal Rum. It is sold in various stores throughout the New Orleans area.
Yields: 6-8 servings
- 2 cups ice
- 1 (750-ml) bottle Gingeroo*
- ¾ cup fresh satsuma juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Garnish: satsuma slices, lime slices
- Place ice in a large pitcher. Add Gingeroo, satsuma juice, and lime juice, stirring to combine. Serve over ice. Garnish with satsuma slices and lime slices, if desired.
*If Gingeroo isn’t available, combine 2½ cups spicy ginger beer with ½ cup white rum in a large pitcher.