This recipe features a few of our favorite shrimp boil ingredients in the form of potato salad.
Shrimp Boil Potato Salad
Makes 4 to 6 Servings
- 1 pound boiled baby Yukon gold potatoes, cooled to room temperature
- 2 ears corn, boiled, kernels cut from cob, cooled to room temperature
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Creole mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ pound medium cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Garnish: lemon wedges, chopped fresh parsley, ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes and corn. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, parsley, lemon juice, mustard, sugar, Creole seasoning, and garlic until combined. Pour mayonnaise mixture over potato mixture, and toss until combined. Gently fold in shrimp. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Garnish with lemon wedges, parsley, and pepper, if desired.