This Snapper with Pomelo-Avocado Salsa is flavorful and delicious.
Snapper with Pomelo-Avocado Salsa
Write a review
- 2 cups coarsely chopped pomelo segments
- 1 cup chopped avocado
- 1/3 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeño pepper
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons pecan oil, divided
- 1 ¼ teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) skin-on snapper fillets
- In a medium bowl, combine pomelo, avocado, pecans, red onion, vinegar, jalapeño, crushed red pepper, 2 tablespoons pecan oil, and ¼ teaspoon salt. Gently toss; set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat remaining 1/3 cup pecan oil over medium-high heat. Sprinkle fish with remaining 1 teaspoon salt and black pepper. Gently place 2 fillets in skillet; cook until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining fillets. Serve with pomelo salsa.
Louisiana Cookin https://www.louisianacookin.com/