Spicy Cabbage Slaw
A crunchy, zesty, and colorful slaw.
Write a review
- ½ head red cabbage, finely shredded
- ½ head green cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 yellow bell peppers, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 green bell peppers, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground chipotle chile powder
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ⅔ cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage and bell peppers. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together sugar, salt, chile powder, black pepper, orange juice, vinegar, and olive oil. Pour over cabbage mixture, and toss until combined. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate up to 1 day.
Louisiana Cookin https://www.louisianacookin.com/