This Spinach Artichoke Dip can be put together in a flash and tastes like you’ve been cooking all day!
Spinach Artichoke Dip
Write a review
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup chopped mixed olives
- 1⁄2 cup chopped roasted red peppers, patted dry
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained, chopped, and patted dry
- 2 (16-ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained well
- French bread, to serve
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray an 11x7-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream, 1 cup cheese, mayonnaise, olives, red peppers, green onion, Creole seasoning, and zest. Fold in artichokes and spinach. Spoon into prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake until bubbly and cheese is melted, about 20 minutes. Serve with French bread.
- Note: Three (6x3-inch) baking dishes may be substituted.
Louisiana Cookin https://www.louisianacookin.com/
Get more great Cajun and Creole recipes in Louisiana Cookin’s January/February 2017 issue.