Sweet strawberries pair well with tangy goat cheese in this bright side salad.
Strawberry Arugula Salad
Makes 6 Servings
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon clover honey
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, stemmed and quartered
- 1 (5-ounce) package baby arugula
- 2 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- Garnish: toasted pine nuts
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon zest and juice, honey, salt, and pepper. Whisk in oil in a slow, steady stream until combined.
- In a large bowl, toss together strawberries, arugula, goat cheese, and dressing. Garnish with pine nuts, if desired. Serve immediately.