Bring sweet-heat flavor to your summer meals, whether you’re grilling out or staying in. From burgers and chicken to skewers and salads, add summer flavor to your favorite dinner staples with one of Tony Chachere’s 30-minute marinades. Bump up the flavor factor with one of Tony’s seasonings.
- 1 Pound Chicken Thighs, Boneless & Skinless
- ½ Cup Tony’s 30-Minute Steakhouse Marinade
- 1 Pineapple
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 Teaspoons Sesame Oil
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, Diced
- 4 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Chili Pepper, Chopped
- 1 Box Tony’s Roasted Chicken Rice Dinner Mix, Cooked and a Day Old
- 2 Tablespoons Fish Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- ½ Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Curry Powder
- Tony’s More Spice Seasoning, to Taste
- 2 Tablespoons Green Onion, Plus More for Garnish
- ½ Cup Cashews (Optional)
- In a bowl, add chicken thighs and Tony’s Steakhouse Marinade. Let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Cut the pineapple lengthwise, remove the core, and cut a grid.
- Scoop out the pineapple and form a bowl. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan or wok, add olive oil over medium-high heat. Remove chicken from the marinade and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Remove the chicken and cut it into pieces, and set aside.
- In the same pan with the drippings, add in sesame oil and sauté bell pepper for 3 minutes.
- Add in the garlic and chili pepper. Sauté for another 30 seconds.
- Add in the day-old Tony’s Roached Chicken Rice, pineapple chunks and chicken. Pour in fish sauce and soy sauce and season with turmeric, curry and Tony’s More Spice Seasoning to taste.
- Stir fry for 5 minutes, remove from heat, and stir in green onion.
- Scoop mixture into the pineapple bowl and garnish with cashews and more green onion.
For more than 50 years, Tony Chachere’s® Famous Creole Cuisine has been bringing flavor to tables across the country and world. Established in 1972 by Tony Chachere, Tony’s remains family owned and operated in Opelousas, Louisiana. Employing more than 100 people, the company maintains a tradition of Creole authenticity in its assorted line of seasonings, dinner mixes, marinades, salad dressings, and more.
Order Tony’s products, find new recipes, and more at tonychachere.com or follow them on social media for more Creole cooking inspiration @tonychacheres.