Hot sauce and Creole seasoning kick up the heat in this summery pasta salad.
Summer Pasta Salad
Makes 2 Servings
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- ½ to 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- ½ teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 ounces fusilli pasta, cooked al dente according to package directions and cooled
- ⅓ cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- ⅓ cup chopped red bell pepper
- ¼ cup sliced green onion
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- Garnish: chopped fresh parsley
- In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, hot sauce, Creole seasoning, and lemon juice.
- In a medium bowl, toss together pasta, tomatoes, bell pepper, green onion, thyme, and oregano. Add mayonnaise mixture to pasta mixture, stirring to coat. Garnish with parsley, if desired.