These Sweet Potato Cheese Fries with Debris are super easy to throw together and are sure to please any crowd.
Sweet Potato Cheese Fries with Debris
- 1 (20-ounce) bag frozen waffle cut sweet potato fries*
- 1 (8-ounce) block sharp white Cheddar cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups Roast Beef Debris, heated
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- Garnish: Cajun seasoning, crumbled sharp white Cheddar cheese
- Prepare sweet potatoes according to oven package directions. Top with Cheddar cheese; bake until cheese is melted. Spoon Roast Beef Debris onto fries. Sprinkle with green onion. Garnish with Cajun seasoning and cheese, if desired.
*We used Alexia Frozen Waffle Cut Sweet Potato Seasoned Fries.