With sweet elderflower, bright bursts of citrus, and the distinctive herbal notes of gin, who could resist this gin cocktail from The Village Cafe in Lafayette?
Sweet elderflower, bright bursts of citrus, and the distinctive herbal notes of gin make this cocktail irresistible.
Write a review
- 1½ ounces American dry gin, such as Blue Coat
- ¾ ounce elderflower liqueur, such as St-Germain
- 1 ounce fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 ounce cranberry juice
- 3 drops lemon or orange bitters
- Brut rosé Champagne
- Garnish: lemon twist, edible flower
- In an ice-filled cocktail shaker, combine gin, elderflower liqueur, juices, and bitters. Shake vigorously, and strain into a chilled martini glass. Pour Champagne on top. Garnish with lemon twist and edible flower, if desired.
Louisiana Cookin https://www.louisianacookin.com/