A recipe doesn’t have to be complicated to be oh-so-tasty, and this simple dip proves just that.
Whipped Feta Dip
Makes 6 to 8 Servings
- 1 (8-ounce) package feta cheese in brine, drained
- 1 cup full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- ¼ cup crushed Castelvetrano olives
- Crusty French bread and vegetables, to serve
- Garnish: extra-virgin olive oil, chopped fresh parsley, crushed red pepper
- In the work bowl of a food processor, pulse feta until crumbled. Add yogurt and lemon zest; process until smooth. Transfer feta mixture to a serving bowl. Top with olives. Serve with French bread and vegetables. Garnish with oil, parsley, and crushed red pepper, if desired.