White Chocolate–Hazelnut Mocha
Write a review
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 (4-ounce) bars white chocolate, chopped
- 2 1/2 cups hot brewed Community® coffee Toasted Hazelnut
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut syrup
- Garnish: whipped cream, white chocolate curls
- In a medium saucepan, heat cream over low heat. Do not boil. Add white chocolate, stirring until melted and smooth. Stir in coffee and hazelnut syrup.
- Garnish with whipped cream and white chocolate curls, if desired. Serve immediately.
Louisiana Cookin https://www.louisianacookin.com/