The crabmeat’s delicate flavor pairs beautifully with the lemony dressing.
Zucchini-Crab Salad with Lemon-Herb Vinaigrette
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (10-ounce) package fresh spiralized zucchini (about 3 cups)
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 (8-ounce) container jumbo lump crabmeat, picked free of shell
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Garnish: lemon slices, fresh mint leaves
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon zest and juice, mustard, salt, sugar, and pepper. Whisk in oil in a slow, steady stream until combined. Add basil, mint, and parsley.
- In a large bowl, combine zucchini, corn, and onion. Pour dressing over vegetable mixture. Let stand until zucchini is softened, about 10 minutes. Gently fold in crab and tomatoes. Garnish with lemon slices and torn herbs, if desired. Serve immediately.